Frequently asked questions
How to reach the hotel by car?
- Motorway A5 to exit Baden-Baden
- Follow signs to "Congress Hall"
- Drive into the 2 km long Michaels Tunnel
- Take 1 Tunnel exit , then turn right
- At the traffic lights, at the end of the Tunnel, turn left.
- From the Lichtentalerstr. take the 3 turning to the right into the Stephanien Street.
- From the Stephanien Street take the 3 turning to the left into the Merkur Street.
- At the lower end of the Merkur Street there is, on the right-hand
- side, a gate which will lead you to house number 7 and to the Hotel Etol.
Can I pay by credit card? How and when does the payment take place?
Yes! The hotel accepts the most common credit cards such as VISA, MASTERCARD, AMEX, DINERS, EC-Card and PayPal.
Payment is normally made on departure at the hotel. Only in exceptional circumstances such as bookings from a Early Booker, Trade Fair or Advanced Purchase Rate can your credit card be charged in advance by the hotel. Please do not hesitate to contact us
How are children received?
The Hotel Etol is very child-friendly, u.a. We also offer babysitting service after consultation with us. Children under 6 years stay for free in their parents' bed, free baby cots, high chairs and other items are available for our small guests.